There are many different types of railroad exposures, including short line, regional, light transit, national, and others. Lloyd's of London or other insurers with underwriting units that specialize in the railroad business usually write property coverage on railroad rolling stock and other railroad property. Federal Employers Liability Act (F.E.L.A.) coverage is needed to cover work-related injuries to all railroad employees in addition to commercial general liability, and cargo legal liability coverage. Foreign rolling stock coverage is also needed to insure the railroad's legal liability for damage to non-owned rolling stock while in its care, custody, or control. This explanation of insurance benefits is provided by Insurance Marketplace.